• All trademarks displayed on this site or through links to other sites are the property of the respective trademark owners.
• The views expressed on the website are not those of TuitionMart.com, and any issues in them belong to the respective contributors.
• TuitionMart.com and/or third parties may, from time to time, send e-mail messages to you containing advertisements, promotions, etc. TuitionMart.com makes no representation or warranty with respect to the content of any such e-mail message or any goods or services which may be obtained from such third parties, & you agree that neither TuitionMart.com nor such third party shall have any liability with respect thereto.
• You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Site’s content and services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
• By uploading the logo of your institute, you give TuitionMart.com the right to use the logo on TuitionMart.com website as well as on any TuitionMart marketing material.
• You agree to indemnify and hold each of TuitionMart.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the TuitionMart.com, the violation of these Terms of Service by you, or the infringement by you, or any other subscriber or user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
• You may not make any content item originating from TuitionMart.com available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from TuitionMart.com.
• The content on the website is posted by TuitionMart.com, visitors and its members. TuitionMart.com will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or current. TuitionMart.com cannot be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data.
• TuitionMart.com at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
• These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Indian Constitution, without giving effect to its conflicts of law’s provisions. By registering for or entering the TuitionMart.com, your consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Delhi.
• If any tutor will not pay fees to Tuitionmart for availing it’s services then we will block the account and take the necessary actions.
• Teachers (tutors) are requested not to indulge in any activity other than tutoring such as taking money for admission in any college/ school/ institutions or any fraud proposal.
• Conviction Technology Private Limited reserves the right to modify / add / delete any condition at any time.
As a Tutor I agree to:
• I agree not to use the website or any of its service for any illegal purpose and I agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws.
• I agree to pay defined commission to tuitionmart.com for the tuition classes services provided to students received by tuitionmart.com.
• I agree not to upload or transmit through the website without limitation: any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer/server.
• I will not upload or transmit through the Website any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
• I will not use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired.
• I will not use the Website in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company or the rights thereof (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy).
• I will not attempt any unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website.
• I agree to provide true, accurate and complete information in relation to Advertisement, including a valid email address and agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or use names which are not authorized to use.
• There is no subscription fee for basic registration and you have option to become a paid membership to enjoy more facility.
• Tutors warrant that the information contained within Tuition Advertisement does not contravene any legislation or codes of practice governing the advertising of goods or the provision of services and in particular, Tutors warrant that the information supplied by him for Tuition Advertisement is legal, decent, honest and truthful in compliance with the requirements of Indian Laws.
• Tutors will have to upload scanned copy of following documents in their tuitionmart.com account:
a) Coloured passport size photograph.
b) Photo Identification proof (Voter ID / Passport / Driving licence / Aadhar Card)
c) Present/permanent address proof
d) Last obtained educational qualification
• I agree to show above original documents to students and parents for verification purpose.
As a Student I personally agree to:
• We solemnly vow to treat your personal information with strictest confidential. We will not sell, share, give or disclose our customers' email address and personal information to any third parties. We solemnly vow to undertake the non-disclosure of our customers' email address and personal information and will take every reasonable measure possible to keep our vow, except where we are required by law and the legal authorities to reveal the information of anyone who is suspected to be involved in criminal or illegal activities.
• TuitionMart.com does not take any responsibility of the coaching.
• Any attempt to cheat or deprive TuitionMart.com, will result in legal actions being taken.
• Cancellation without a notice and valid reason will cause your member account to be revoked.
• Disclaimer: TuitionMart.com is just a tutor referral service provider only and not responsible for the services provided by tutor. Each tutor is solely responsible for setting fees, arranging tutor schedules, paying all taxes on income earned, and all other issues and responsibilities related to tuition. TuitionMart.com does not keep records of the number of students and sessions taken with registered tutor.
• TuitionMart.com will not be responsible for resolving any conflict or disagreement that may arise between the tutor and parent/student.
• TuitionMart.com reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information on this website at any time without notice.
• I agree to inform Tuitionmart.com once tuition details are finalized with tutor.